orangewrapper

Penny & Chris Goeppner are in the process of adopting two children from Russia.

Sunday, September 09, 2007

Cool Find!


Debbie, you may have already posted on this since you always find the "new finds" first but I got an e-mail from our AWAA yahoo chat group, specifically from Karin, about a Russian printed stroller she found. I guess it has little matrouschkas on the inside of the stroller. For all of you adopting from Russia and have not yet purchased a stroller, this one might be the one for you. FYI, it's crazy expensive! If my sweet mother hadn't already had bought us a double stroller for our kids a year ago and we could afford it, I'd get this one!

1 Comments:

At 8:28 AM , Blogger Deb said...

That's so cool. I hadn't seen that one before.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home