orangewrapper

Penny & Chris Goeppner are in the process of adopting two children from Russia.

Monday, July 30, 2007

Still Here

It's been a little over a week since the amazing reaccreditation news was given. Not much has happened since that with us. We did get an e-mail from our family coordinator stating that they needed out home study agency to fill out a form and send it to our agency before we could get referrals. I hope they can complete it and return it to our agency very quickly. I am really hoping that we'll get a phone call with referrals next week. We'll be on a little family vacation then so hopefully we can find a place with wi-fi.

6 Comments:

At 7:58 PM , Blogger Deb said...

I'm guessing if you get that call you will not stop until you find a place with wi-fi.
I'll be praying that your hs agency can get it done fast. They know how important it is.

 
At 10:03 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I googled it.. there is a starbucks within 10 miles of where you will be :)

 
At 11:00 PM , Blogger Suz said...

I'm hoping that that homestudy update will be just the thing to bring on the referrals! I've been checking over here every day to see if there has been good news - I think it's on the way for you!!

 
At 10:13 AM , Blogger Chris Goeppner said...

Thanks Suz and Debbie. I hope some good news is on it's way too! The paper they needed was sent to them yesterday. I hope they get it soon.=) You better believe we'll be searching for that starbucks with wi-fi if we get the call!
-P

 
At 9:39 PM , Blogger Michael, Carrie, and S said...

Hi Penny-I came across your blog a few weeks ago, and I'm so glad that your agency received the reaccreditation! We considered using AWAA, and I'm sure they are taking good care of you. (We are adopting from Tver, Russia through CHI.) I'll be praying for you and your husband that you will get "the call" very soon! I think I read that you are adopting siblings, and that is wonderful! I'm adding your blog to "my favorites," and I look forward to following your journey!

 
At 11:14 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was remembering your summer goals and one was to travel in August!!!!!!!! It looks like that could very well happen!!! I am thrilled for you!!! Thanks for sharing the journey!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home