orangewrapper

Penny & Chris Goeppner are in the process of adopting two children from Russia.

Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Quick Update

Okay, so my goal was to have the docs sent to be apostilled by Monday but it was actually Tuesday when I was able to send them. That means they got them today, I hope I can get them back by Friday or Saturday. The docs need to be in Russia by the first week of September if we are going to be in the first group if families to receive referrals. I'm pretty confident that they will be unless we messed up on the notarization and they weren't able to be apostilled, it's happened before. Lord willing, they'll all come back apostilled and soon!=)

4 Comments:

At 9:40 PM , Blogger Becky and Keith said...

This is getting so exciting!! Maybe there is someone at the Secretary of State's office you can sweet talk into turning them around quickly! Once you get the paperwork turned in, how long do they think it will be before you travel?

 
At 8:16 AM , Blogger Deb said...

I'm praying for a quick turn around at that office.

 
At 6:48 PM , Blogger Chris Goeppner said...

Thanks for your prayers guys!
I don't really know when we'll travel since we don't have referrals yet but so far there are 2 families from our agency that have gotten referrals from Kras (our region). If we get out referrals soon then I hope to travel by the end of September.=)
-P

 
At 10:40 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

We're praying that God delivers a very special EARLY Christmas gift to the Geoppner household!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home