orangewrapper

Penny & Chris Goeppner are in the process of adopting two children from Russia.

Saturday, September 01, 2007

Down In The Dumps!

My doorbell rang 30 minutes ago and I was so excited because I was hoping it was my Fed-Ex package coming back with all our documents apostilled. It was my Fed-Ex package and as I excitedly ripped into it, I found that NONE of the documents were apostilled!! The letter attached said they were notarized incorrectly which is extremely vague and I won't be able to find out more from them about the problem(s) until Tuesday because of the freakin' holiday! Can you feel my aggravation! I am so p.o'd right now! It seems like we can never catch a break! I know it's all about God's timing but why can't His timing not line up with ours for once! Will this adoption never end? Will we ever be parents to 2 precious children from Russia? I wonder if this was ever God's plan for us sometimes. I just want to scream right now!

4 Comments:

At 11:54 AM , Blogger Kushmama said...

i'm so sorry, penny. i say we load up in the car monday morning and head up to tallahassee and get it from the horses mouth, and then take care of everything up there, turn the doc's in again and then come home!

 
At 9:56 PM , Blogger Michael, Carrie, and S said...

Oh, how frustrating!!!!

 
At 1:11 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like how Kushmama thinks!

 
At 9:52 AM , Blogger Esther said...

Oh Penny! I feel for you guys! I had some docs done incorrectly TWO days in a row! ARGH! So, that means I had to go to the capital (all day round trip) THREE days in a row. Once for the originals, and the next day to "fix", and third day to "fix" for real.

I think folks just don't realize how important this documentation is. Seriously, it's not like we're getting a fishing license? Know what I mean? These docs are for the life of a child or two.

Yes, I would be p.o.'d too!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home