orangewrapper

Penny & Chris Goeppner are in the process of adopting two children from Russia.

Tuesday, August 07, 2007

On Vacation

Our family is on vacation this week at Lake Weir in up-state Florida. We're having a great time relaxing, swimming and playing games. Chris and I are still anxiously awaiting "the call" telling us we have new referrals. Lord willing, it'll come soon.
My sister-in-law, Bethany, is posting vacation updates on her blog each day, so if your interested please check it out. Today's story is great!! I think she's a very creative writer. I'll catch up with you all when I get back.

6 Comments:

At 4:36 PM , Blogger Suz said...

I'm sure you are anxious for that call, but try and relax!

I keep checking every day to see if you've gotten your referral - I'll bet it will come soon!

Have fun!

 
At 9:18 PM , Blogger Michael, Carrie, and S said...

I keep checking your blog, too! I hope you hear some good news very soon! Which region are you adopting from, or do you know yet since you are waiting on siblings?

Have a great vacation!

 
At 1:15 PM , Blogger Chris Goeppner said...

Thanks Guys! We're adopting from Krasnoyarsk.

 
At 2:00 PM , Blogger Deb said...

She is a great story writer. I could really picture the lake with her description. Plus I think Chris posted a picture.
Hope you are enjoying yourselves.

Praying that you come home with good news on referrals. But whenever you do get that call I will be Praising God with you.

 
At 2:18 PM , Blogger 6blessings said...

Hope you're having fun on vacation! I've been checking for referrals. I hope you hear something soon!

 
At 11:41 PM , Blogger mommyto5 said...

Praying you hear good news soon!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home