orangewrapper

Penny & Chris Goeppner are in the process of adopting two children from Russia.

Sunday, August 26, 2007

I'm Back!

I actually got back Friday night but had a busy weekend and it's not over yet! We are waiting on our home study agency to send us back the docs that needed updating and then I'll be able to send them off to be apostilled. There are many expired docs that we are currently updating but only 3 that will keep us from getting our referrals. Please keep praying that we'll make the deadline (beginning of Sept.). Chris did a great job getting the docs together. I knew he could do it!=)
I had a great time at my sister's. My niece is the cutest little 1 year old I've ever seen but I'm biased so I'll let you decide.


6 Comments:

At 2:52 PM , Blogger mommyto5 said...

Prayers to you with the docs, I know you will make the deadline! and will get your referrals soon after, how exciting! Your niece is precious:)

 
At 5:20 PM , Blogger Becky and Keith said...

She IS the cutest! Congrats to Chris for getting the docs together! Lots of prayers headed your way for pulling the rest together - I know you can do it!

 
At 9:42 PM , Blogger Chris Goeppner said...

Thanks so much for your support and prayers! Mommyto5: Update your blog! It's been 3 months and we all want to know how you are doing!=)
Becky and Keith: I'm praying that you guys get your referrals soon too!=)
Blessings,
Penny

 
At 7:53 AM , Blogger Kushmama said...

she's a cutie! can't wait to see you tonight and hear all about your trip:)

 
At 11:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Officially cute!
Glad we got to see you on Sunday! I think you were surrounded by children every time I saw you! Those babies from Russia have no clue what a prize they are getting for a Mommy! My Melody adores you! We check the blog daily and are praying for your babies and the logistics of bringing them home. You have been waiting well. Most of us don't do that particular thing very well, but you two are amazing! I know there are those rough days, but your steady trust in the Lord is inspiring. I also love the way you've spent your time waiting... loving on everyone else's kids. Be encouraged... it won't be long now.

 
At 2:23 PM , Blogger Deb said...

She is a cutie. Glad you had a good time. You'll make the date with all the papers. I'll be praying.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home