orangewrapper

Penny & Chris Goeppner are in the process of adopting two children from Russia.

Saturday, September 15, 2007

SBPs Revealed!

Hey everyone, sorry I'm late with this post. I hope you all enjoyed this round of SBPs, I sure did!
Thank you Jane for your gifts! I'm addicted to the scent of that Relax Aromatherapy stuff you sent me and of course you know how much I love Bit O' Honey! Thanks again for blessing me!

Now on to the reveal....

Kim, your SBP was Robin!
Allison, your SBP was Kim!
Marie, your SBP was Allison!
Debbie, your SBP was Marie!
Melissa, your SBP was Debbie!
Robin, your SBP was Melissa!

1 Comments:

At 3:35 PM , Blogger Kushmama said...

i want an SBP!! my favorite candy is Reeses peanut butter cups for anyone interested:)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home