orangewrapper

Penny & Chris Goeppner are in the process of adopting two children from Russia.

Tuesday, September 18, 2007

One year ago today...

It was exactly one year ago today that we got our first referrals. We lost them 6 months later. It doesn't seem that long ago. Our little boy's name was Roman, he had blond hair and greenish eyes and the cutest, biggest smile. Our little girl's name was Vladislava, she had reddish hair, blue eyes and a sweet, shy smile. They were so happy in the photographs and I can only pray that they are happy, healthy and loved in their new families.
I'm praying that the next referrals we receive will be ours forever.

8 Comments:

At 1:31 PM , Blogger Suz said...

Penny, I'm praying you won't have to wait much longer to see the faces of your children - again!

Wouldn't it be awesome if it were today?!

 
At 1:42 PM , Blogger Deb said...

I'm really praying that it happens soon for you. And I'm praying for peace as you wait.

 
At 2:29 PM , Blogger Chris Goeppner said...

Thanks girls!

 
At 4:05 PM , Blogger Shane & Marie said...

They sound beautiful. I hope they are doing great and I also hope that you receive your referrals VERY soon!

 
At 4:35 PM , Blogger Becky and Keith said...

Penny - I'm sure they weigh so heavily on your mind. I hope they are happy wherever they are and that you receive your referrals very, very soon!

 
At 6:24 PM , Blogger Michael, Carrie, and S said...

I did not realize that you all had been through all that. I'm so sorry. I hope that you get your new referrals very soon and that things move quickly so you can bring them home forever!

 
At 8:44 PM , Blogger JennStar said...

Praying the same for you Penny!

 
At 1:45 PM , Blogger Sig said...

Oh mygosh, I did not know! :(
I am so sorry for your losses, I do hope any day now you get a new referral!!!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home