orangewrapper

Penny & Chris Goeppner are in the process of adopting two children from Russia.

Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Another SBP gift!

I got my last gift from my SBP today in the mail, very unexpectedly may I add. My sweet SBP sent me many lovely gifts and for a Mom who just brought her children home from Russia, that was no easy task. Thank you Jane! I love the soft and huggable dolphin puppets. I know our little ones will love them when they come home. Thank you for your encouraging words in your cards, I appreciate it so much. Your children are so cute and I am so happy for you that you finally have them home. I'll be keeping up with your blog and praying for a continued smooth transition with your children.

2 Comments:

At 9:18 PM , Blogger Jane said...

I am glad you liked them! Remember, the offer still stands to call me if you want to chat. I have been where you are. You've got my number. Good luck!
Jane

 
At 9:16 PM , Blogger Chris Goeppner said...

i think im in love!!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home