orangewrapper

Penny & Chris Goeppner are in the process of adopting two children from Russia.

Thursday, January 25, 2007

Homestudy update!

I just got my updated homestudy in the mail! Yay! Now I have something to do. I'll be sending the updated paperwork to be apostilled tomorrow. I'm actually waiting for some other docs to come back from being apostilled. It feels good to have something to do for our adoption. All this waiting is getting a little monotonous. Can I get an amen? Soon I'll have a whole stack of updated paperwork to be sent to our agency. Woohoo!

2 Comments:

At 10:13 PM , Blogger 6blessings said...

Congrats on the update. It's nice to see some adoption movement.

 
At 10:58 PM , Blogger Deb said...

So glad you have something to do. Staying busy helps I'm sure.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home