orangewrapper

Penny & Chris Goeppner are in the process of adopting two children from Russia.

Friday, December 22, 2006

Christmas

Well, Christmas is almost here. I can hardly believe it. Time flies by so quickly, doesn't it? Maybe not as quickly as I'd like regarding our adoption. A very good friend of mine bought the kids jackets for Christmas. Lydiann's is a jean jacket with a fur trim around the collar and sleeves, it's very cute. Roman's is a very cool black leather bomber. I can't wait to see them in their new jackets.
I've heard from my blogger friends websites that the MOE is finally reaccrediting agencies. I hope that ours is on the top of the stack! It's great news for all of us waiting. I just hope that they are diligent and get all the agencies their reaccreditations asap!
I took my furry little boy, aka Grommit, to a doggy Christmas party at our local dog bakery. He loves going there because the owner always lets him go behind the counter for free treats. The owner was dressed up as Santa and all the dogs could have their photo taken with him. This ordinarily would scare the tar out of Grommit and he'd be a mess, shaking and quivering on Santa's lap but because he has a close relationship with this Santa he was all smiles for the picture. I love my dogbaby, he helps me keep my sanity sometimes.=)
Anyway, I hope you all have a wonderful Christmas. Remember what we are celebrating, the birth of our Savior. The best gift ever! Go see The Nativity Story, it's a great reminder.

3 Comments:

At 7:39 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas to you as well.
We saw the Nativity it was great.

 
At 10:56 AM , Blogger Chris Goeppner said...

Thanks Debbie. Someday I'm going to get Chris to show me how to do links so I can add you to my blog. I read your blog everyday, it's amazing how you keep up with everyone's adoption. I wish I were more computer savvy, I'd love to have a secret blog pal.=)

 
At 11:08 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

We're going to start up the SBP's again in a couple of weeks. I'll be sure to leave you a comment so you can join in this round if you want.
I am praying that the accreditations start coming soon. Wiating can be so tough.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home