orangewrapper

Penny & Chris Goeppner are in the process of adopting two children from Russia.

Monday, January 15, 2007

What to post?

There's nothing going on as far as the adoption goes. Everyone is back to work after the Russian holidays though so that's good news. Hopefully we'll get reaccredited very soon.
I don't know what else to blog about. Same ol', same ol'. Ministry is good, we're always busy with that. We're just trying to be content in our circumstances and to trust in God's timing for everything. We know He is bringing all the details together so that we can bring our babies home.
Chris is at a Pastor's conference for a few days so I've got some movies to watch and a good book to read. Tim Lahaye's Babylon Rising books are awesome and I just picked up the latest installment at the library.
Debbie has just given out all of the Secret Blog Pals and I know who mine is. Her name is... oh wait, I can't tell you that, it's a Secret!=) SBP's are encouragers during the adoption process and I'm really looking forward to getting to know mine.
I want to thank everyone for continuing to pray for us. Please know that as soon as we hear anything, you all will know immediately. We will be shouting it from the rooftops!
For some reason my spell checker is not working so please forgive any spelling or grammar problems.;) Thanks!

1 Comments:

At 8:43 AM , Blogger Deb said...

Sounds like Chris is enjoying his conference. Will he be home soon?
I understand what you mean about nothing to bog about. Somedays I feel like I am making stuff up just to make a post.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home