orangewrapper

Penny & Chris Goeppner are in the process of adopting two children from Russia.

Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Update

Well, it's been a long while since we've posted so I thought I'd do just that. Chris has been the blogger in the family as I'm pretty computer illiterate but he has been busy posting on his personal blog that our poor adoption blog has been neglected. In fact I'm sure that there are very few people reading this right now because our last post was in October. I'll have to have Chris make a little mention of the update in his famous Life & Times.
Not much has happened since our last post. We were told that nothing much would happen until our agency was reaccredited. They are projecting that to happen end of January or beginning February. We're praying it happens sooner than anyone expects. Once we are reaccredited, we should receive our travel dates for trip #1 immediately.
I want to thank everyone for their prayers and encouragement through our process. We rely on your prayers to help us through this long journey. I want to ask that you all continue to pray for miracles. We want God to be glorified in every aspect of our adoption. We're praying for the miracle that would bring our kids home before our little boy's second birthday, March 21st. That would be a miracle indeed, but we know God is able!
I'll be trying my best to keep our blog updated. I need to learn how to add links to all my blog friends adoption websites. I am so encouraged as I read their stories. Hopefully Chris can teach me that trick soon.=)

3 Comments:

At 7:52 PM , Blogger Lisa said...

Hi Penny! I see you figured out posting! I'm glad because the lack of blog posts lately for everyone in the Russia process has been depressing! Now that the MOE is accepting reaccreditation packets, hopefully we will all have a lot to post about, and soon. :-) Hugs, Lisa

 
At 9:31 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes, that is exciting! I only just read about it after visiting your blog!=) You always know where to get the latest news.
Thanks!
-Penny

 
At 10:01 PM , Blogger Lisa said...

FRUA, baby! If it is posted on an official Russian website, Jim is gonna see it, translate it, and post it to FRUA long before any of our agencies share info! Lisa

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home