orangewrapper

Penny & Chris Goeppner are in the process of adopting two children from Russia.

Monday, January 08, 2007

It's our anniversary!

I can't believe we've been married for 8 years now! Time sure flies by quickly! I love you Hunnie! Thanks for putting up with me for 8 years. I look forward to the adventures that God has for us in the future. You're the best!
Enough mush... Today we are fervently praying that God would move in miraculous ways in our adoption, that there would be a major break through and that we will hear from Him today. I've been given such amazing peace about our children. I know they are coming home soon and that things are going to start moving forward again.
The high school near us is offering Russian classes at night starting Jan 22 and registration starts tonight. I'm going to be there! I've been enjoying learning Russian with my Pimsleur cds and I'm so excited that I can take an actual class soon. I hope to learn enough to have an actual conversation with someone, or at least get directions.=)
Chris is taking me out to dinner tonight at Seasons 52, it's one of my favorite restaurants. The menu changes according to the seasons and everything is healthy and delicious. My favorite thing is the desserts, they all come in shot glasses. The idea being you get just enough to satisfy your sweet tooth. There are about 12 different desserts and they are all delicious. I'm really looking forward to it.

1 Comments:

At 8:14 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary! Those desserts look delicous! Strawberry Mango Cheesecake.

How exciting to be taking Russian classes.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home