orangewrapper

Penny & Chris Goeppner are in the process of adopting two children from Russia.

Wednesday, July 08, 2009

Last Post

I know it's been a while but just in case there's anyone out there that is still following this blog, here's what we've been up to lately.
Roman has become an amazing swimmer, he is definitely future swim team material. We are working on strokes right now. Jadon loves swimming too and is able to swim out a few feet on his own now.
We have been trying to stay busy as usual with play dates and swimming, it has been unbearably hot lately so we're spending more time indoors.
Last night Chris pulled out Roman's incredibly loose tooth, gross. I have no stomach for loose teeth, I can't even look at the tooth without gagging but Roman was very proud. The tooth fairy left him $5 bucks!! He's ready to spend it already!;)
Tomorrow we are going to Disney with the boys for the first time for Chris and Jadon's birthday. The boys are so excited and we are too. I can't wait to see their faces when they see Magic Kingdom, Mickey and friends.
So, that's about it. The boys are doing great, it's like they've always been here. We are so blessed to have them.
And so, this is my last post. I am a terrible blogger, especially since I can't figure out how to get pictures off of our camera and on to our computer. I hate posting without pics.:( Anyway, if you have questions or want to stay in touch, please email me anytime. I don't have a Facebook page and I won't in the future but Chris does and he posts regularly so you can see pics of the boys on his page all the time. Thank you for following our story and for supporting us in so many ways.

14 Comments:

At 11:51 AM , Blogger Joe said...

I must say I will miss your posts, even if they aren't too often. Your boys are absolutely gorgeous and I've followed your story from the beginning. I am so glad to hear that your story has turned out so lovely. God is so faithful! Blessings to all of you! Take care!

 
At 12:22 PM , Blogger Deb said...

I'll miss you my friend.
I'll have to find Chris on facebook I'd love to see pictures of their first Disney experience.

 
At 4:09 PM , Blogger JennStar said...

Nooooo!!!! I know you don't post that often, but I'm sad to see you close this baby down! Have a great time at Disney!!! We love going, and it's a completley different experience to see it through the eyes of your child- you will have a great trip (mind-you that the heat is at least bearable! LOL!)

 
At 6:44 PM , Blogger sweetpeanme said...

Your blog has inspired me in so many ways...showing that God is faithful and miracles do happen!! Enjoy your two little miracles...you all will be in my thoughts!

 
At 11:25 PM , Blogger Anne & James said...

My husband and I will really miss your posts, we have been following them from the begining. We are now at the waiting for a referral period and hope the time will go by fast, God Bless you and your family
Anne & James

 
At 12:26 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

Sad your blogging season is over, but loved following your journey! I'll keep in touch! :)

 
At 3:17 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

We have been following your blog since the begining also. Our daughter came from the same orphanage as your boys. We came home Dec 2008.
Our blog is www.wordfamilyadoption.blogspot.com
Julie, Alyssa & Wade

 
At 9:32 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi
I have never commented on your blog but I had it saved under my favorites and loved to check how you were all doing. My husband and I are still in the waiting phase and your blog has been such an inspiration of hope and faith. Thanks so much for sharing. I also love your youtube videos of trip1 and trip2. I will look for you guys on facebook.
Laura Bennett

 
At 9:10 AM , Blogger Shane & Marie said...

I hate to see you go, but I completely understand. I too have been tossing around the idea for sometime to stop our blog. I'm so glad the boys are doing well! I hope you all have a wonderful time at Disney! Good luck with everything. If you are ever over my way, please let me know so we can meet up.

 
At 10:40 PM , Blogger Suz said...

Oh I'll really miss you in blog-land, but I completely understand. I'm a horrible blogger now too. It's just close to impossible with a little guy crawling all around trying to unplug everything and fiddle with all the lights and buttons.

Please keep in touch through e-mail!!

 
At 12:50 AM , Blogger Mary Gerber said...

Gagh!~ This cannot be your last post!!!!! We will just have to find a computer guru who can help you get your pic's onto this blog if that's what it takes to make you happy! I love reading about your boy's. They are like little ray's of sunshine and sometimes its nice to know somebody else is dealing with the same stuff I am. Pleaaaaaaase don't stop blogging. I check back for new stories all the time here!

 
At 11:50 PM , Anonymous Lita said...

You have no idea how much your posts have helped me, espeacally the ones about Krasnoyarsk!!! It prepared us for our Dec.08 trip to pick up our son.

Lots of luck to your beautiful family and we wish you only the best.

The Hurrell Family
NJ

 
At 10:38 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello!
I am Brazilian, I share the story of you around the net, do not speak a word of English.
First, I saw the videos of you in Russia in You tube, the images speak for themselves, I've cried a lot.
Then I found the blog of you, I read through the traduto of Google.
Congratulations on the love that you have, these boys have earned a home, a family and lots of love, a pity that there are so many children in the world that does not have that opportunity.
Merry Christmas to this beautiful family.

Ah, I showed my son, the baby photo using the vessel in benheiro, mine is 3 years and has not left the diapers.

Excuse the mistakes, written by the Google translator

 
At 4:46 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello! Visit our site , please. We are helping orphanages and children in Ukraine. We need your attention, please!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home