orangewrapper

Penny & Chris Goeppner are in the process of adopting two children from Russia.

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

He did it!

We're going cold turkey people! No more diapers during the day and I've decided to forego the pull-ups. Jadon is wearing underwear all day now! I went to Wal-Mart and bought a bunch of training pants and he went through 4 of them yesterday, not bad for the first day. Actually he had a great day because for the first time he pooped in the potty!! 2 hours later he pooped in his underwear but at least we are progressing a little!;) Today he kept his underwear dry all day and he pooped on the potty again! I do have to take him to the toilet every 15-30 minutes but I am very encouraged and I think it won't be too long before he's completely potty trained!

5 Comments:

At 8:57 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

Yeah Penny!!! I'm so proud of you, oh and Jadon too! Good job at just going for it, it seems to work the best. Just think, you're done with diapers! What a wonderful thought.

 
At 11:39 AM , Blogger www.adventureswithaidan.org said...

Yeah! So, it does work. . .that is exactly what we're trying tomorrow and Sunday. . .I'll say a pray it continues well for you and Jadon. . .

 
At 8:17 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

How old is he? I need to try again with Caleb once we stop homeschooling for the summer! He turns three in May!

 
At 10:53 PM , Blogger Suz said...

Woo Hoo! Go Jadon, Go Jadon wear your underpants. Stay Dry! (my version of the potty cheer)

 
At 11:09 AM , Blogger Lori said...

A positive attitude can make the biggest difference at least that is what "they" say:0)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home