orangewrapper

Penny & Chris Goeppner are in the process of adopting two children from Russia.

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Finally!

Yes, finally I posted again but that's not what I'm referring to. Tonight for the first time Jadon said " I love you Mommy". I think I'm going to cry! He has never said I love you on his own. He has said it with me and Chris in a sing-songy kind of thing we do with the kids but that's it. Wow, I am on cloud 9 right now. Hearing those words tonight just about made me forget that he wined all day long.:))
In other news, Roman got a big boy bed today. We got bunk beds for the boys but I'm not ready to take Jadon out of his crib yet. It contains him for now.;) Roman is so proud and happy and they both played on the top bunk about all day today. I'll post pictures soon.

6 Comments:

At 7:33 PM , Blogger Heather Brandt said...

Thanks for sharing your precious moment with Jadon! I look forward to hearing Colin say "I love you" some day, too.

heather
www.russianblessings.wordpress.com

 
At 9:17 PM , Blogger Deb said...

What a wonderful moment. So glad he finally said it.

 
At 10:56 PM , Blogger Suz said...

I know those are precious words! I'm so glad he gave you that gift!

 
At 7:29 PM , Blogger www.adventureswithaidan.org said...

Wow! The best gift in the world. You're all set for Mother's Day!

 
At 8:18 AM , Blogger Shane & Marie said...

I can only begin to imagine how sweet it was to hear those words. I try to get Bryson to say them all the time, doesn't work. So happy for you!

 
At 8:00 PM , Anonymous Mindy said...

You have such beautiful boys. Thank you for sharing your blog with us.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home