orangewrapper

Penny & Chris Goeppner are in the process of adopting two children from Russia.

Monday, March 30, 2009

Just me and the boys

Chris is in Costa Rica for a week so it's just me and the boys. I've been trying to keep them very busy as it makes for a much better day.;) Today we had a play date with some friends and they had a great time. We are now enjoying some beautiful SoFlo weather outside. Jadon is doing awesome with the potty training. He had 2 pee-pee accidents yesterday and only 1 today so far but for the past 5 days he's been pooping in the potty! I am so proud of my little man and he's proud too.;) Roman is being a great big brother and is very excited when Jadon goes on the potty, maybe it's just in hopes of him receiving a treat as well.:))
So, the week has started off quite nicely but we all miss Daddy!:(

2 Comments:

At 6:06 PM , Blogger sweetpeanme said...

Yay for pooping on the potty!! LOL...little victories!! :o)

 
At 4:23 PM , Blogger Suz said...

Oh wow, I'll bet you are missing Chris like crazy! My hubby will be going to Africa next year for a mission trip and I'm already dreading him being away from us that long.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home