orangewrapper

Penny & Chris Goeppner are in the process of adopting two children from Russia.

Tuesday, February 05, 2008

Spring Cleaning!

I know I'm a little early but I want my house to be spic and span before we bring the boys home. Chris' mom and sister came over yesterday and helped me. I wish I had thought of taking a before picture because my kitchen is beautifully organized now thanks to my sister-in-love, Bethany! I cleaned the couches and re-stuffed the pillows. Joyce cleaned and vacuumed for us. Thank you so much girls! I finished the living room today by cleaning the floors, even under the couch! Dust bunny heaven!=) Tomorrow I'm cleaning my bedroom top to bottom and the next day I'll be tidying up the boys' room. I'll save the bathrooms for last and give the house a good once-over before we leave. I love coming home to a clean house, don't you?
Last night we went over to Chris' parents house for our weekly family night. Bethany got them special shirts to wear to the airport when we come home. Here they are posing with the shirts and looking very Russian.=)


One week from today we'll be on our way to Moscow!

3 Comments:

At 10:45 AM , Blogger Deb said...

Glad you're getting your cleaning done now. With tons of help to.

I think Chris' dad has a bit of a smile, might not pass in Russia!! Great shirts.

 
At 6:04 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

It always feels great to get organized! :) Melody loved her mail today!! Do you have a date for the celebration yet?

I have a great way to get kids involved with chores... www.childrensmiraclemusic.com
Of course you need to know English, but your boys will pick up the language in record time I am sure!!

Woohoo! It won't be long now!!!

 
At 9:10 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is it true about looking Russian? Are people over there that serious?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home