orangewrapper

Penny & Chris Goeppner are in the process of adopting two children from Russia.

Thursday, January 31, 2008

Happy Birthday Mom!


Today is my sweet mother-in-love's birthday. I don't think she'd mind me telling you that she is 60 years old today but doesn't look a day over 50! Here's a picture of her and her favorite grandpuppy. She's an elusive girl when it comes to picture taking so this was the best I could do.=)
Happy Birthday Mom! We are all so blessed to have you in our lives. Thank you for your constant prayers, love and support. You are the woman of Proverbs 31; a wife of noble character, more valuable than rubies. You set about your tasks vigorously and do not eat the bread of idleness, you extend your arm to the needy. Your husband is respected and you are clothed with strength and dignity. You speak with wisdom and faithful instruction is on your tongue. Your children arise and call you blessed, your husband also and he praises you. "Many women do noble things but you surpass them all." A woman who fears the Lord is to be praised.
We praise you and we love you Joyce Goeppner!

5 Comments:

At 11:44 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am the blessed one, God has been so gracious to me and my family and I praise HIM and thank HIM for all HE has done and continues to do. Thank you for all the kind words.....you are loved more than you'll ever know. I am anxiously awaiting the opportunity to love on a couple more God is blessing us with!!!

 
At 12:21 PM , Blogger Lori said...

How lovely!

 
At 2:06 PM , Blogger Deb said...

Happy Birthday!!
What a beautiful tribute to your MIL.

 
At 4:17 PM , Blogger JennStar said...

No way she's 60 years old!! I'll have what she's having! :o) Happy Birthday to Chris & Penny's Momma!!

 
At 8:23 AM , Blogger 6blessings said...

Happy Birthday!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home