orangewrapper

Penny & Chris Goeppner are in the process of adopting two children from Russia.

Friday, January 11, 2008

Kras Weather


Everyday I check the weather in Krasnoyarsk to see how cold it is. As I type this post, it is currently -33 degrees!! How do you go outside in that kind of weather without your face freezing off? I guess it's good that it's almost midnight there because most people are probably sleeping. I'm praying that our boys are warm and snug in their beds right now. Next week we are hoping to hear some news of court dates! Lord willing, we'll get ours.=)

8 Comments:

At 2:20 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

They will LOVE Florida!! You'll turn 'em into beach boys!

 
At 3:07 PM , Blogger Lori said...

I think you just might get that court date!

 
At 3:40 PM , Blogger Journey of Faith said...

Amen and amen!!! I am sooo praying we get our court dates and travel together again!! Look out boys, here we come!!

 
At 11:31 PM , Blogger Michael, Carrie, and S said...

I hope you get court dates next week! We'll be praying for you all to get some good news!

 
At 7:40 PM , Blogger Becky and Keith said...

33 below?? I can't even imagine it! I'm cold when it's 33 above! I hope you get your court date this week! Things should be picking up in Russia with the holidays over.

 
At 8:48 AM , Blogger 6blessings said...

I keep checking!

 
At 4:06 PM , Blogger junglemama said...

I know what you mean. I amlways think about our son waiting for us in Ukraine. It will be so nice when he is home.

I hope you get some awesome news nezt week!

 
At 4:58 PM , Blogger Suz said...

Penny, I hope you do hear some good news this week! It will be so exciting!! I'm going to keep checking in as I can!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home