orangewrapper

Penny & Chris Goeppner are in the process of adopting two children from Russia.

Friday, January 25, 2008

Thank You!

Thank you all for your words of love and support and for your many prayers. It is humbling to realize how much we are loved and prayed for by so many. We love you all and ask that you continue to keep us in your prayers as we wait to travel and bring our sons home! Please pray that our court date would not be canceled, that the weather in Russia would not hinder our travel plans or anything else while we are there, pray for that the Lord would show us favor with the judge and with everyone handling our paperwork and pray that we would bond with our boys while we are there and that the transition for all of us would be smooth.
I've sent off our passports for our visas. I bought our plane tickets, yikes!! I am currently gathering all other needed paperwork and slowly checking off things from my long to-do list. I am so EXCITED!!!!!
There are a few of you that have requested to read our blog after it goes private but have not given me your e-mail address. I need it in order to give you access to our blog. Please click the "e-mail me" button on our blog. Thanks!

4 Comments:

At 4:45 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Will you please include me when your blog goes private? SO excited for you!! :o)

Thanks!
Laura

 
At 11:34 PM , Blogger Becky and Keith said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! I am just now catching up and am SO excited for you! I'll email you so that I can continue to read once you go private!

 
At 4:00 PM , Blogger mommyto5 said...

Oh my! Congratulations, God is Awesome. So....happy for you guys. Have fun preparing for your next trip of a lifetime, treasure every moment. God Bless:)I emailed you guys also to continue following your blog.

 
At 10:45 PM , Blogger junglemama said...

Congratulations! Hope everything goes well!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home