orangewrapper

Penny & Chris Goeppner are in the process of adopting two children from Russia.

Thursday, February 14, 2008

Good Morning!

I slept for 14 hours last night! Yikes, that's a long time! I woke up at 6am and did a little internet catching up. We have internet for only a few hours more and all of you are sleeping right now.=( So, we will purchase internet again on Friday at 2pm our time, 6am your time. We will be available for Skype and I hope to hear from you guys!
We had breakfast this morning at $40 each! It was good though and we won't eat again until later tonight.
Anyway, our medicals are today. Whoopee! I'll fill you in on the details Friday. Until then, keep us in your prayers.=)

4 Comments:

At 3:43 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

i'll try to catch you tomorrow - have a good day! glad you got some much needed rest! praying for you!!!nancy

 
At 8:27 AM , Blogger Deb said...

Wonderful that you got such a good night sleep. I hope it helped adjust your clock so you're not dragging during the rest of the trip.

Good luck with the medicals.

 
At 9:43 AM , Blogger Stacy said...

Good luck today! Can't wait to hear how the medical goes.

Stacy

 
At 6:50 PM , Blogger Suz said...

Oh my goodness, $40 each for breakfast! Wowzers.

I'm so glad you made it safe and sound and that your last bag showed up too!

I've had you in my thoughts and prayers! Can't wait to read about your reuniting with the kids!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home