orangewrapper

Penny & Chris Goeppner are in the process of adopting two children from Russia.

Saturday, June 09, 2007

Summer Goals

Debbie tagged me so here is my very lame summer goal list. This was hard for me as I'm not goal oriented at all!

1. To have a better attitude about our adoption despite our stagnancy.

2. To improve my prayer life.

3. Be a better wife to my wonderful husband.

4. Spend more quality time with my hubby.

5. Read a few good books.

6. Watch less TV.

7. Learn to cook some tasty new recipes.

8. Take some time off from work to relax with the fam.

9. To be less of a spender and more of a saver; to be less of a saver and more of a giver.

10. Here's a stretch: To get our referrals and travel by August!

2 Comments:

At 9:17 AM , Blogger Deb said...

Good goals. Thanks for playing along. I'll be praying and believing with you for August.

 
At 9:41 AM , Blogger Kushmama said...

what about working out daily???

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home