orangewrapper

Penny & Chris Goeppner are in the process of adopting two children from Russia.

Friday, April 06, 2007

A Call To Prayer

Calling all prayers!!! Debbie and I think it would be awesome if all of us in the adoption blog community would come together in prayer for reaccreditation on Sunday, April 15. Just think, all of us praying at once! I know the Lord will hear our prayers. You can click here to go to Debbie's blog for more info and to find out how to post prayer requests for the day. We will be praying at 4:15 but all day long as well. I hope you will join us!
Matt 18:20

2 Comments:

At 5:57 PM , Blogger mommyto5 said...

Just posted on Debbie's site I am defiantely in, prayers for reaccreditation !!!!

 
At 9:09 AM , Blogger 6blessings said...

I have also posted this on my site. It's a wonderful idea.

Thanks so much for the package. I loved everything. The chocolates are especially yummy! Thank you for thinking of me. It was wonderful. I pray for you daily.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home