orangewrapper

Penny & Chris Goeppner are in the process of adopting two children from Russia.

Friday, June 22, 2007

Secret Blog Pals

It's that time again! Debbie asked me to help her this time around and I am delighted to do so. SBP's is a fun way to connect with other adopting families. Last round Robin was the one secretly sending me things and I was sending things to Kim. Admittedly, I was a little confused with how the system worked so Kim found out pretty early that I was her SBP. If you have any questions, please ask so you don't make the mistake I did.;) Anyway, I'm glad to know these ladies better now through the experience.
If you are adopting or have adopted, please join us. You'll be glad you did! Check out Debbie's blog for more info.

1 Comments:

At 11:26 AM , Blogger kate said...

Sorry you were confused last time, Penny. ;> Have fun with this round! I've got no posting privleges over the summer so will sit this round out. Everyone else--have a blast!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home