orangewrapper

Penny & Chris Goeppner are in the process of adopting two children from Russia.

Monday, February 18, 2008

Court Tomorrow!

Our first visit with the boys went great. Our oldest is a ball of energy and just does not stop bouncing off the walls, literally! Our youngest really warmed up to me and I had him laughing and smiling before we left. We were prepped for court today as well and we are very overwhelmed and a little nervous. Chris will be "cramming" tonight all of the information that they expect the judge to ask him. I'll be "tutoring" him.=) Anyway, court is at 10am for us so 10pm for you. Please pray for us. Pray that God would give us peace and wisdom as we answer the judge's questions and for favor with the judge. Thank you all so much, we love you! I'll post the results tomorrow as soon as I can.=)

10 Comments:

At 8:41 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

We'll be praying....

 
At 9:23 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

we will be praying,cant wait to hear more..tell chris that the Gators are on a losing streak in basketball so he should be smiling!

love the edwards

 
At 11:06 AM , Blogger Deb said...

I'll be praying for all that and so much more. Looking forward to hearing the good news.

 
At 12:35 PM , Blogger Robin said...

Praying that all goes well! I've got a three year old that jumps off walls as well....so if I can help, let me know. Robin F.

 
At 1:49 PM , Blogger campsmore said...

We're all so excited here for you and keeping you in prayer.

love ya and miss you lots!

The Parris Family

 
At 5:13 PM , Blogger Michael, Carrie, and S said...

I'm so glad your visit with your boys went so well! We'll be praying that court will go just as well and that God will lead you as you respond to the judge's questions!

 
At 8:14 PM , Blogger Russian Adoption Chronicles said...

Prayers going your way from a fellow Siberian parent....

 
At 8:40 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Praying for you right now as you get ready for your court appearance. Trusting that God will speak through you, keep you calm and focused. You guys are going to be the best parents ever!. Can't wait to hear the 'YES' from the judge. Love you both - Nancy

 
At 9:57 PM , Blogger Becky and Keith said...

5 minutes until court and I just said a prayer for you! I'm sure you'll do wonderfully! I hope Chris is tutored and ready for the big day!

 
At 10:36 PM , Blogger Chris said...

Praying for you!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home