orangewrapper

Penny & Chris Goeppner are in the process of adopting two children from Russia.

Monday, February 26, 2007

An early birthday present


My sweet, sweet husband gave me an early birthday present today. He wanted to buy me something special before we bring the kids home. We won't be spending much money on each other once we're parents. He left the house this morning under false pretenses and came home with a small box and a very sweet card. Of course I forgave him for his "white lie".=) Inside the box was the most beautiful tanzanite ring! I love the color of this stone, it changes from blue to violet in different lighting. It is a very soft stone so I have to be careful when I wear it. What a wonderful surprise! Thank you hunnie, you are so thoughtful and I love you very much!
By the way, the photo is not a picture of my ring, it's only an example of what tanzanite looks like.

2 Comments:

At 9:11 PM , Blogger Deb said...

What a great hubby. Dave told me he wanted to buy me a ring for V-Day but we're on a tight budget right now. But it was a sweet thought! :o)

 
At 10:20 AM , Blogger Esther said...

Nifty. When's your birthday? Mine's today the 27th ;o)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home