orangewrapper

Penny & Chris Goeppner are in the process of adopting two children from Russia.

Saturday, February 17, 2007

A beautiful day!

Florida weather usually ranges from warm to hot but today is different. I woke up to temperatures in the low 40s but it dropped to the high 30s during the night. Chris left the house early this morning and found that his windshield had a thin coat of ice on it. How crazy! It is a rare day when you can see your breath in Florida. We love the warm weather in Florida but I like days like this. I get to wear sweaters that normally never see the light of day and I get to wear my oh so comfy uggs to keep my tootsies warm. I think we'll go take our dog for a walk and enjoy this crisp weather. The forcast says we'll be back up to 80 in a few days.

2 Comments:

At 5:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Penny,

I couldn't locate your email address, but I'm a bit frazzled recently so I'm not surprised! I've switched to Alliance for Children. Stay tuned for events as they unfold! Hopefully third time is a charm. Adopting REALLY shouldn't be this complicated... Lisa

 
At 10:17 AM , Blogger 6blessings said...

80s sound good! We're actually unthawing here and getting into the 60s and low 70s. It is so nice to see the sun shine! Glad you're keeping up with the Russian classes. It will help so much.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home