orangewrapper

Penny & Chris Goeppner are in the process of adopting two children from Russia.

Saturday, November 24, 2007

We're Back!

We had a great time in NC. We were able to spend Thanksgiving with my Mom, Step-Father, my younger sister, her husband and their baby, my older sister, her husband and their 4 boys, and my Aunt and Uncle. Their place is so beautiful and we have such a fun, relaxing time whenever we visit.


This is my sweet baby niece, MJ.


This is Chris, my step-father, Paul and my nephews playing a little football.



Our dog, Grommit, wanted in on the action too!


A view from the house.


My Mom and nephew riding "Cody".


My sister, nephew and aunt going for a ride.

4 Comments:

At 12:08 PM , Blogger junglemama said...

Wow, what great pictures. Sounds like you had a wonderful time.

 
At 9:57 AM , Blogger Shane & Marie said...

It sounds like you had a very nice and relaxing Thanksgiving. The scenery is beautiful.

 
At 4:58 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Take me the next time you go... looks like such a peaceful place! Is that all of your parent's land? Where abouts are they? We have relatives in Hendersonville and Asheville, NC. Beautiful up there! Housing prices better up there?? What about gas?? Sometimes a move out of FL is tempting.... it's so pricey here!

 
At 3:55 PM , Blogger Esther said...

I have been following your blog, and love it. I've gone private on my blog now. If you would like an invite to access my blog, please email me at:
sweetangelplus4@yahoo.com

ps..is your dog named after "Wallace & Grommitt"?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home