orangewrapper

Penny & Chris Goeppner are in the process of adopting two children from Russia.

Friday, March 02, 2007

Thank You!

Today a package arrived in the mail. In it was a childen's book titled " A Big Turnip" and a Russian nesting doll and a very sweet note. Many thanks to my Secret Blog Pal! It was so thoughtful of you and it came at the perfect time. It was a sort of confirmation for me from God.
The book is so cute, I can't wait to read it to our kids and I love Russian nesting dolls. They will be waiting in the kids room for them when they come home. Thank you again for blessing me SBP.

5 Comments:

At 9:37 PM , Blogger Deb said...

I received that book for Christmas. It's cute! How great to have those things as a reminder of where you will be soon.

 
At 12:57 AM , Blogger 6blessings said...

Sounds like Russian class is going well. I'm glad you'll get to take the next course. However, I hope you have to miss some classes because you're in Russia.

 
At 9:37 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

So glad you liked it - hope the kids will be able to enjoy sometime soon!

 
At 11:30 AM , Blogger Chris Goeppner said...

I hope I'll be in Russia too!=)

 
At 10:49 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

We just came back from this region in December. I would love to ne in touvh with you guys. Please let meknow if I can help with anything.
All the best,
Melissa

missidave@msn.com

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home