orangewrapper

Penny & Chris Goeppner are in the process of adopting two children from Russia.

Friday, March 09, 2007

Russian Class-Week 6

Last night we were tested on some vocabulary, I did pretty well (except for some missing accent marks). We also reviewed how to say his/him and her(s). We started learning how to say our(s) and their(s) but we ran out of time so we'll study that more next week. We have some new vocabulary to study as well. I'm definately looking forward to the intermediate class that begins in April! I got to spend some time talking with Natasha after class. She is very sweet and very smart. She had Lasix (sp?) eye surgery to help her see better over a year ago and she is still experiencing floaters and blurred vision. She's a little bitter about the whole experience and with God. I told her I'd pray for her.
Nothing's going on in our adoption. I spoke with our family coordinator today and she said they are still waiting for reaccreditation. Dr.D is in Russia right now but will be back on Tuesday so hopefully he'll have some good news for us. It's gotta be soon, right??

2 Comments:

At 8:24 AM , Blogger Deb said...

I hope & pray it's soon. Hopefully you'll receive some information on the kids when Dr D comes back.

Glad your class is going well.
I just ordered the Teresa Kellher Russian CD's. I'll let you know how I like them once I listen to it some.

 
At 11:41 PM , Blogger 6blessings said...

Hopefully reaccreditation comes very soon.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home