orangewrapper

Penny & Chris Goeppner are in the process of adopting two children from Russia.

Friday, January 09, 2009

Hair Cut

Okay, so I went drastic this time. I usually have very long, Marsha Brady hair but I was needing a grown up hair cut. So, I got bold and chopped it off and even added bangs!! This is big for me since I haven't had bangs since 8th grade. They are currently driving me crazy! I like them though so I hope I get used to them soon or they will be pinned back in clips until they grow out!;) Here are my before and after pics, taken on the computer. You can't really see how long my hair was on the before pic so imagine it a few inches longer than what you see. What do you think? Like the new do?;)









9 Comments:

At 8:34 PM , Blogger Lisa said...

That's a great cut, it looks wonderful on you. I'm about to get a new cut with bangs too, so thanks for reinforcing for me!

 
At 9:03 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

You don't look like the same person!! You were BEAUTIFUL before but now you're just straight up HOT!! Great cut!!!

:o) Laura

 
At 11:23 PM , Blogger Suz said...

Oh I like it! It's still pretty long. I agree with Laura! I bet Chris said Va-Va-Va-Voom!

 
At 9:12 PM , Blogger Chris Goeppner said...

Thanks Girls! Chris does like it...a lot!;)

 
At 1:55 PM , Blogger Shane & Marie said...

I think it looks great!

 
At 2:15 PM , Blogger Lyndsey said...

Love it!

 
At 12:33 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

Very Stylish!!

 
At 11:06 PM , Blogger junglemama said...

Looks beautiful! Love the color!

 
At 6:13 PM , Blogger Lori said...

Looks Great!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home