orangewrapper

Penny & Chris Goeppner are in the process of adopting two children from Russia.

Saturday, November 22, 2008

Carolina on my mind...


We are 24 hours away from heading up to NC for Thanksgiving! I am so excited to see the fall leaves and experience the chilly weather. I'm from NJ so I miss the season changes, especially the Fall.
We rented a little house on a lake near my mom and Chris' whole family is going to be there as well. There will be 18 of us for Thanksgiving dinner! I'm also very excited for the boys to experience my Uncle's farm. He has countless acres with sheep and deer and horses. They are going to have a blast! Roman is also very much looking forward to climbing a mountain with Daddy.:)
We'll be taking lots of pics so I'll be posting them soon. Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

3 Comments:

At 1:54 PM , Blogger Deb said...

I expect tons of pics when you get back. I didn't realize you were from NJ. I understand missing the colors and cold. I loved being in VA last week.

I know you're all going to have a great time. Be safe!

 
At 8:36 PM , Blogger Shane & Marie said...

Have a wonderful thanksgiving. I can't wait to hear about it and see pictures. After the holidays are over, we will have to figure out where and when to get together.

 
At 2:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have a wonderful time in the beautiful land of North Carolina! how fun you are renting a cabin on the lake and will see all the pretty leaves! yipeeee! yea for fall weather!

Happy time to you and your sweet family!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home