orangewrapper

Penny & Chris Goeppner are in the process of adopting two children from Russia.

Sunday, December 21, 2008

Tagged

Debbie tagged me so here goes....

I must reveal 5 obsessions and tag 5.

1. checking email. I never get any other than spam.:(
2. sudoku
3. cleaning
4. Lost and Heroes
5. make-up. I don't wear much but I love getting girly stuff, lipgloss, mascara, lotions,etc...

I'm tagging Bethany, Kelli, Tricia, Charlene and Marie


Also, Chris has set me up with a new blog on wordpress. I'm considering switching over because it is so difficult for me to post pictures on Blogger. I'll let you know soon.

2 Comments:

At 6:30 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 6:19 AM , Blogger Deb said...

I love sudoku. Only problem with wordpress is that you will not get comments from bloggers that don't have a wordpress account. Unless there is a way to comment anon that I've never seen on the few wordpress' that I read.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home