orangewrapper

Penny & Chris Goeppner are in the process of adopting two children from Russia.

Friday, October 31, 2008

Trick or Treat!

Here are a few pics of our evening tonight. The boys went trick or treating with their friend Addie and had a blast knocking on doors and getting candy. They made out like bandits too!

















Spidy is on the lookout for candy!



















That's the cutest lion I've ever seen!

















Trick or treat!

















Daddy's little cubby!














Look at all the loot!

5 Comments:

At 5:11 PM , Blogger Michael, Carrie, and S said...

It looks like they had a very fun first Halloween! Their costumes are great!

 
At 8:10 PM , Blogger Joe said...

I just have to say that I LOVE your blog. Your boys are so beautiful. Your story is such a blessing and an inspiration. When I get discouraged in this process, seeing the faces of your boys keeps me excited for what is to come for us. Thanks for posting. Looks like they are well adjusted?? That's an issue that I'm praying about. God Bless, Kacey

 
At 2:34 PM , Blogger Suz said...

They looked just precious! I just can't get over how fast they're growing.

 
At 2:52 PM , Blogger Shane & Marie said...

THe boys look so cute in their costumes. I'm glad they had a great first Halloween!

 
At 4:56 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

They are sooo cute!!
Love the costumes!
Isn't trick or treating so much fun with kids??!

Happy November week to you all!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home