orangewrapper

Penny & Chris Goeppner are in the process of adopting two children from Russia.

Monday, June 09, 2008

Post Placement Blues

I can't believe it's time for this already! Our 6 month post placement report is due in August. Our social worker needs to come to evaluate us in the beginning of July in order for it to be done in time. So now I am filling out paperwork once again. Arghh! I was so enjoying not having to do paperwork. I've been so lazy with it, I haven't even gotten the boys' social security cards yet! And of course the whole thing needs to be apostilled! I hate apostilles!!!!
The boys also have their first colds so we're all cranky. :{

3 Comments:

At 1:56 PM , Blogger JennStar said...

Oh no! Colds really drag a household down.
Look at the bright side- getting this PPR done means one less between now and the last one that you need to do (I'm always the one that tries to look at the half-full side of things. LOL).

 
At 10:38 PM , Blogger Michael, Carrie, and S said...

I guess the paperwork just continues to follow us, even after we get our kids! I hope the boys feel better soon!

 
At 2:08 AM , Blogger Deb said...

I hope the boys are doing better now.
Like Jenn said at least it's one down. And hey at least it's not Ethiopia. I recently heard that you have to do one a year until they are 18!! Can you imagine!?!?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home