orangewrapper

Penny & Chris Goeppner are in the process of adopting two children from Russia.

Saturday, April 05, 2008

Still Here!

Yes, it's been a while but my boys do not stop! They want to be busy constantly and if they are not, they get bored and they get into trouble. So, I'm chasing after them from 7am to 7:30pm! It's fun most of the time, especially when we go to fun places like the zoo. We took the video camera and got some neat footage that I hope to post soon but finding the time to download the pics and video is the problem. Today I cleaned my floors for the first time in over a week while Jadon "slept" and Roman was out with his Papa. I felt like I accomplished a lot! We're at Granny & Grampy's today and the boys have been outside 90% of the day riding in their new John Deer truck. Check out Chris' blog for a picture. It's so cute to see them riding around the property in it. Roman is a boy obsessed with cars and bikes.=)
Anyway, the boys are adjusting very well and I'm so thankful!

2 Comments:

At 10:56 PM , Blogger Mary Gerber said...

I did the coolest thing with Justice and his cousin yesterday, to kick off our vacation and it made me think of your boys. We went through the "drive through car wash" at a gas station. They went bonkers and I thought..."Penny's boys would probably go crazy over this!"....just a thought.

 
At 12:24 PM , Blogger Deb said...

I saw the pic on Chris' site. Cute sons you have.
Glad you're enjoying mommyhood.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home