orangewrapper

Penny & Chris Goeppner are in the process of adopting two children from Russia.

Tuesday, July 01, 2008

Family Reunion

Last week my grandmother passed away. She was sick and in a lot of pain so it wasn't a shock to anyone but it was still sad to not have her here anymore. She is with Jesus now so we rejoice in that.
Her funeral was yesterday up in Jacksonville so I went along with my mother-in-law while Chris stayed home with the boys. It was so nice to see my extended family. I hadn't seen my cousins in 10 years or more so we had a good time catching up. It's so weird to see all of them as adults, married and with children. I hope to see them all again in the fall for my cousin's wedding.
Anyway, here is a picture of all of my grandmother's grandchildren (yes, all girls) at her funeral.

1 Comments:

At 11:20 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Beautiful girls...Love u all!!!XXOO

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home