orangewrapper

Penny & Chris Goeppner are in the process of adopting two children from Russia.

Saturday, February 14, 2009

1st Valentine's Day




Today we had lots of sugar which is another 1st for us.;) The boys had conversation hearts, of course, and a box of chocolates! They have just crashed from all of the sugar they ate today!;) I made a chocolate cake for my sweetheart and I got a card and some chocolates from him. So, for our first Valentine's Day with the boys, it was very nice and I think they enjoyed it a lot!

3 Comments:

At 12:53 PM , Blogger Deb said...

How fun to enjoy sugar on special days! Your cake looks so yummy!!!

 
At 5:56 PM , Blogger Suz said...

Looks like lots of fun. The firsts are extra special fun!

You did GREAT on that cake!

 
At 1:41 PM , Blogger Shane & Marie said...

I'm glad you all had a wonderful valentine's day. Your boys don't get much sugar...what is your secret? Bryson loves sugar and I swear he can smell from a mile away.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home