orangewrapper

Penny & Chris Goeppner are in the process of adopting two children from Russia.

Friday, March 07, 2008

Big News!

We're coming home early! I hope that doesn't mess up the plans of our friends and family that are going to meet us at the airport but you all know how much we want to come home. We'd love for you all to still come if you can.
We went to the Embassy today to get the boys' visas and paperwork but we did not have time to have them registered at the Consulate since Monday is a holiday here. We won't have the paperwork ready in time before we leave so we will send in the paperwork once we get home.
Anyway, the earliest we can leave here with available flights is Monday morning so that's when we're leaving. We will arrive at the same time we were going to arrive on Tuesday. We are very happy to be able to come home early!!!

6 Comments:

At 12:25 PM , Blogger mommyto5 said...

Oh what awesome news, God Bless and safe travels!

 
At 12:33 PM , Blogger Deb said...

That's great news. I wish I could fly in just to welcome you home.

 
At 3:20 PM , Blogger Jane said...

That is wonderful news! I was never so happy to leave on a trip when I went to pick my kids up and never so happy to come home from a trip. I think I missed my dogs and my washing machine the most! Safe travels and have a great weekend in Moscow

 
At 3:58 PM , Blogger Lisa said...

Glad you're homeward bound! I felt the same way as Jane... missed my dogs and my washing machine and I was SO ready to come when we finally could.

Don't worry about the consulate registration. I did it after we got home and it was easy. I live within an hour of the consulate in Houston, so just drove over and took care of it. It was no big deal.

Godspeed, safe travels... and remember - you'll never see those people on the plane again!

Congratulations on nearing the end of your journey.

 
At 7:48 PM , Blogger Lyndsey said...

You don't understand how happy that makes me!!!!!! Andrew and I have our YA life group on Tuesday so we weren't going to be able to come. We're there now! I am so excited! That is such an answer to prayer for me :)

 
At 8:44 PM , Blogger Eileen said...

Awesome!!! Oh, how He love us! Praise Him! Love, Eileen

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home