orangewrapper

Penny & Chris Goeppner are in the process of adopting two children from Russia.

Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Update: 11/29/05

Dear Christopher and Penny - Wanted to update you on your home study report process. I am so very sorry that it is taking longer than usual to get you your homestudy. I talked with Sara Parrish today and discovered that Russia is requiring 2 additional forms signed by the Director of Social Services, Pamela King. Both of these will need to be apostilled as well, therefore until Pam returns to the office on Thursday I cannot get her to sign them so I can send them on to you. Therefore you will not receive your home study report with it's documentations until Friday. Again, I apologize for this delay. If you have any questions please let me know.

Pat Kubicek
Americal World FL Office

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home