orangewrapper

Penny & Chris Goeppner are in the process of adopting two children from Russia.

Thursday, November 15, 2007

Paperwork Day

Thanks everyone for joining us in prayer yesterday. I know our prayers were heard and that the Lord is going to do some amazing things in our adoptions.
Today I'm gathering all my regional paperwork and taking it to the office to be notarized by my favorite notary, Justine. I will then fax it to AWAA so our FC can check for any mistakes. If we're okay, Chris and I will be making another trip to Tallahassee to get everything apostilled next week. We're going to NC for Thanksgiving so it's not too far out of the way.
Anyway, all of our regional specific paperwork is finished for now except we are still waiting on our Petition to Court and our Lab work but that one is time sensitive so we need to wait. Our HS docs should be arriving soon. I know we've still got a while to wait but it feels good to have everything done on our end, for now.;)

5 Comments:

At 9:20 PM , Blogger Michael, Carrie, and S said...

I'm sure it feels great to have all of those items completed! Now you can focus on what you need for trip #2 for your boys!! :)

 
At 6:36 AM , Blogger Sig said...

Wondeul to have all these things done.
We pray evetyday for all these kids to come home. I wishit was easier so they could come home faster. :/

Sig
www.wayhomeforana.blogspot.com

 
At 9:44 AM , Blogger Lori said...

I so know what you mean...it always feels so good to be completely caught up on our docs. I am so glad to here that you have it all together. Honk when you drive by St. Pete...drive safe!

Lori Jerger
www.thejergerjourney.blogspot.com

 
At 12:30 PM , Blogger mommyto5 said...

So glad you have all the paperwork complete, congrats, I know that is a good feeling.Prayers you are reunited soon with your little guys!

 
At 11:05 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

We adopted from Siberia 2+ years ago. We also love near you. Isn't that neat?

I will pray things go quickly and smoothly! Get ready for the adventure of your life!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home